Come and celebrate Brain Awareness Week at the Potluck Dinner at Jim and Ute's place on Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 6 pm.
More information here: http://www.bcimensa.com/potluck/
Brain Awareness Week is March 12-18, 2018.
It was founded and coordinated by The Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives and is the global campaign to increase public awareness of the progress and benefits of brain research. http://www.dana.org/baw/
News and views on what's happening in the world of brain science, neuroethics, and education from The Dana Foundation: https://danablog.org/
Then I realized who was telling me this." ~ Emo Phillips
For those who wish to explore further:
- The Society for Neuroscience has partnered with The Dana Alliance for Brain Awareness Week and provides a number of useful resources:
- Selection of articles and brain teasers to celebrate Brain Awareness Week 2018:
- Debunking 10 Brain Fitness and Brain Health Myths:
- Can you grow your hippocampus? Yes. Here’s how, and why it matters:
- And for those who might wonder if wikipedia has anything useful to say about it:
we would be so simple we couldn't." ~ Lyall Watson